Not long ago, plus-size clothing was difficult to come by and stylish, plus-size clothing was pretty much out of the question. Times have changed, however, and today it’s possible to find not only plus-size clothing, but also plus-size clothing that’s flattering and fashionable.
You just need to know where to look. Fortunately, we’ve done the footwork for you. Below is a list of the top 10 plus-size clothing stores.
The top 10 plus-size clothing stores
- Eloquii – A favorite of full-figured women, Eloquii offers a range of trendy clothing that is stylish and comfortable, and available at reasonable prices, especially when you take advantage of their many sales.
- Universal Standard – An upscale women’s apparel retailer, Universal Standard specializes in quality, stylish clothing for plus-size women. And their range of sizes is amazing; every item of clothing they sell is available in sizes 00 to 40.
- Asos – This British-based e-commerce company offers new and fashionable items daily for both plus size women and men. You’ll find casual, elegant, special occasion wear and accessories in all your favorite brands.
- Good American – Good American was created by Khloe Kardashian and Emma Grede to fill the deficit in clothing that is both plus sized and suited to the different shapes of curvy figures. Plus-size shoppers love Good American’s daring and fashion-forward clothing.
- Torrid – Especially well-known for its fashionable cocktail dresses, denim that conforms to a variety of shapes and sizes, and lingerie, Torrid offers cute, hip and comfortable clothing and plenty of sales to tempt you into buying them.
- 11 Honoré – 11 Honoré came on the scene just three years ago in 2017, and never looked back. Launched by fashion veterans Kathryn Retzer and Patrick Herning, 11 Honoré caters to the higher income full-figured woman, offering chic, luxury brands and styles.
- Anthropologie – While Anthropologie started off as a trendy women’s clothing retailer for standard sizes, they recently launched a line of clothing for plus-size women too. If you like creative and unique apparel, then Anthropologie’s broad collection of high-quality, stylish pieces for plus sizes is for you.
- Lane Bryant – Once one of the few women’s retail stores catering to full-size women, Lane Bryant now has plenty of competition, but they still offer high-quality, fashionable clothing pieces for full sizes, as well as a full range of intimate wear.
- Nordstrom – A well-known luxury department store chain, Nordstrom started catering to plus sizes in 2016, and they’ve been expanding and improving their plus-size offerings ever since. From bathing suits to jeans, suits, evening wear and more, you’ll find plus size clothing in just about every category.
- Forever21 – Forever21 sells affordable plus size clothing that tends toward fast-fashion, but their excellent selection of fun, casual and elegant clothing means there’s a style and type of clothing for just about everyone.