The way we treat our skin has a significant result on our health and beauty. The skin is the body’s largest organ – shows our beauty first and foremost, and is incredibly penetrable and porous. Enormous amounts of research show that toxic elements are drawn into the skin and carried into the bloodstream, creating long-term damage from the inside and out.
If the “soap” comprises of artificial cleansers, it’s a superficial, cosmetic product – definitely not a soap. This is why we must be aware of the products we use. Here are 7 Reasons You Should Make The Switch To Natural Soaps:
- pH Levels: Essential for sustaining the skin’s natural wall, the pH is around 9-10 for Natural Bar Soap. This level is naturally salty, giving the soap a more sensitive and more efficient cleanser. The addition of Coconut Oil in our soap provides and moisturizes to support the skin’s natural pH levels.
- The Virtue of Glycerin: Glycerin is known to have a remarkably transformative impact on the skin. Plant fats naturally contain about 8-13% Glycerin, which stimulates the skin to maintain moisture even hours after washing yourself.
- Only 100% Pure Essential Oils: Bound with antibacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and other health-promoting qualities, pure essential oils clean the skin while replying to crucial nutrients.
- No Toxic Chemicals: Apart from artificial lathering agents, other toxic chemicals in commercial soaps are surfactants, parabens, artificial coloring agents, dyes, and artificial scents. Certain chemicals like these are harmful to people as they can be absorbed through your skin and cause diseases in the extended period of one’s life. For example, a specific chemical included in over the counter soap, triclosan, may agitate one’s hormones and harm the reproductive system.
- Animal Friendly: Rather than obtaining animal testing because of the chemicals used in over the counter “soap,” natural soap is entirely cruelty-free. Never producing products that we haven’t tested on our own human bodies.
- No Harm: Just like natural soap is animal cruelty-free, you can be confident that no humans were harmed, impoverished, or constrained to sweatshop working conditions. Also, no cities or natural habitats were laid to waste by the drainage from some large chemical factories!
- Gives Extra Healing Properties: Like mentioned before, natural soaps are produced with essential oils. Lavender, lemongrass, peppermint, and tangerine essential oils are some of the ingredients within natural soaps. They contain antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, which of course, are what soap is critical for its use. Also, essential oil soaps offer added healing qualities—lavender essential oil benefits, boosting the immune system, and eases allergies. Peppermint essential oil can assist in relieving symptoms of cold and flu. The tangerine essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties and helps with the production of new cells.
Natural soap is radically different from practical soap—may it be from the structure and its impact on you to its effect on the environment. Indeed, its advantages for the skin and health are just the tip of the iceberg. The fact that natural soap is also good for the environment and the local economy makes it worth every penny. Natural soap is a beautiful option for people who care about their health and the world they live in.